Due to its swelling properties beetroot powder gives a feeling of fullness, acts as an appetite suppressant and helps to control body weight. Suits anyone who is keen on being slim and fit.
- 1 glass of any plant-based milk (almond, rice, soy, oat etc.)
- 1 tbsp. of yoghurt (to taste); or add 100g of soaked cashew nuts to food processor and mix it with a glass of water. This will make the soup thicker
- 1 tbsp. beetroot powder (soon to be available at our shop)
- pinch of dills
- pinch of spring onions
- pinch of cucumbers
- pinch of salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp. Jerusalem artichoke powder (soon to be available at our shop)
- 1 tsp. hemp powder (available at our shop)
Mix all the ingredients step by step, and add hemp powder or you can use flax seed powder instead (it's just a matter of taste). Serve with potatoes or sweet potatoes.
Don’t forget to share on social media if you enjoyed the recipe. Use hashtag #generalnutrients to be featured at our page 😊👌🏻